Thursday, November 3, 2016

Extension Maths

Ki Ora, welcome back to the blog. Today I am going to share about what we have been doing in extension maths. Miss Hill is the teacher and extension maths is tricky but sometimes fun. WALT: solve problems with what we know.
We had a sheet that had lots of questions on it. I worked most of these questions out with Victoria and Liske. Also Bella helped us when we were stuck. (Click on their names)
Here are some examples of the questions.


Hope you enjoyed this post, leave a comment if you did.

5 comments:

  1. Cool Ruby! You have done a awesome job on your maths and your blogpost
    too. You and your friends are a good working pair and I can see why you got
    a bloggers license!
    Keep Up The Great Work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work ruby. I can see that you have put a lot of detain into the writing of this blog. I think that you explained it very well. I really enjoyed working out the questions with you even though it was really quite hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liske! It was hard and you were very helpful by helping me to work them out.

      Delete
  3. you are to good at maths you are way better than me I wish I was as good as you maths it looks like you did a lot of hard work keep it up ;) :)

    ReplyDelete