Friday, September 23, 2016

Project Based Learning (PBL)

Hey guys welcome back to the blog. Today I am sharing my PBL. My project was to do with history. I did a slide about history. It had lots of information but I couldn't finish the whole project. I loved PBL time because we got to research about the Olympics and it was really fun. I was in Mrs Carr's PBL group. It was also tricky but fun!

OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: History


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below) 2 screenshots of my slide.
GSOHOTO.png
History of the Olympics   Google Slides.png


Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was  researching  because it was fun learning new things.


  • The most challenging thing about my project was finding the right site to find the information because lots of them had different things.


  • The main skill I got better at was getting faster at finding the information I got better at it by working hard on it and getting absorbed into the task.


  • Something interesting I learnt was that the ancient Olympics ended because someone took over.                        


  • What I would most like to change about my project is that I could make a model of something because lots did a model and it looked awesome!


  • I would like to do my next PBL about is probably about fencing because I don’t know anything about it and it might be fun to learn about.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.

  1. Managing Distractions- I used this muscle by making sure that I don’t get distracted by others around me making noises.
  2. Imitation- By going around to see how people were going and how they were going to present it so it gave me ideas.
  3. Perseverance- Because I struggled and I just kept trying harder to do as much as I can. Even though I didn’t finish I tried hard.


Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.



So there is my PBL Reflection. Now here is my real PBL.



Thanks for looking at my blogpost. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work ruby, I can see that you have put lot of time and effort into this post and the Olympic History. I have gathered lots and lots of information from this post and I really like your slide. keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete