OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: History
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below) 2 screenshots of my slide.
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was researching because it was fun learning new things.
- The most challenging thing about my project was finding the right site to find the information because lots of them had different things.
- The main skill I got better at was getting faster at finding the information I got better at it by working hard on it and getting absorbed into the task.
- Something interesting I learnt was that the ancient Olympics ended because someone took over.
- What I would most like to change about my project is that I could make a model of something because lots did a model and it looked awesome!
- I would like to do my next PBL about is probably about fencing because I don’t know anything about it and it might be fun to learn about.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
- Managing Distractions- I used this muscle by making sure that I don’t get distracted by others around me making noises.
- Imitation- By going around to see how people were going and how they were going to present it so it gave me ideas.
- Perseverance- Because I struggled and I just kept trying harder to do as much as I can. Even though I didn’t finish I tried hard.
Create a Description of Your ProjectThis needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.
So there is my PBL Reflection. Now here is my real PBL.
Thanks for looking at my blogpost. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave a comment.