Thursday, February 11, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

My Sister's Wedding
Welcome back to my blog for 2016.
Hello my name is Ruby (you probably already knew that). This year I am in Rimu Hub and am 10. Now that I have introduced myself I am sharing something from the holidays.
I am sharing something really exciting that happened in the holidays! On the 2nd of January 2016 about 2.15 pm my Oldest sister was officially married. It was a very exciting and scary time. My other older sister was a bridesmaid, Gemma (the youngest) was the flower girl, and I was one of the junior bridesmaids. My sister had an a amazing service and reception. For her reception we had Burgers and chips for the main and an Ice cream sundae for desert.
 Newly married couple

 Dad Walking her down the isle
 Ryan super happy
 Walking in (I'm the one on the left)

 Time to get the shoes on
Jayde & Ryan as a new couple!

19 comments:

  1. Wow Ruby! It looks like you enjoyed the wedding a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you happy they're marryed?

      Delete
    2. Yes because I finally have a brother (kinda).

      Delete
  2. This is sweet ruby hope you had a great time at your sisters wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a nice wedding congratulations Jayde & Ryan. Good blog post ruby I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like you had a good time and also good job
      on your blogpost for 2016.

      Delete
    2. I did have a good time! Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I love this post ruby the pics are well layed out and the writing is awesome. I hope you had a good time. Kai pai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos ruby looks really exciting for you your family and your older sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it must of been fun
    you have a great older sister .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruby.
    That blog post was very exciting for me to read the photos were great and who ever took them is a really good at taking a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like it was a very cool wedding

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute.I'm sure you had so much fun.You guys looked so pretty.It must of been so exiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a AWESOME time. Did they live happily ever after:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that Looked Like a cool weeding

    ReplyDelete