Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Favourite Book Task

I am sharing this because  I was really happy when I finished this task! It took me a while to finish. 
My hardest part of this task was trying to make it a level 2-3 piece of writing. I love this book because I got it for Christmas and when I read it made me really happy!  
I chose this book because a lot of others were as well and I wanted to challenge myself to not copy anyone's and tried the best one.
Thanks for looking and reading!
Tune in for next week when I share something else about my learning.


5 comments:

  1. Great book choice and great detail in your writing. WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ruby you must of work extra hard to do that amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Ruby! I like how you tried your hardest to make the piece to
    the right level. You have put lots of detail in it and you have made it
    sound really interesting.
    Sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the diary of a wimpy kid series as well and those facts are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing fav book Ruby I love Diary of a wimpy kid I can`t wait to read
    old School It sounds awsome

    ReplyDelete